A Guide To Our Dishes;
THAI TAPAS (SETS)
This tapas set menu offers well balanced flavours whilst giving the opportunity to taste a variety of dishes.
- T1. Bangkok £7.95
- Chicken satay, vegetable spring roll and prawn tempura served with sweet chilli sauce, peanut sauce and vegetable relish.
- T2. Ayuthaya £7.50 V
- Vegetable spring roll, sweet corn cake and vegetable tempura served with sweet chilli sauce, peanut sauce and vegetable relish.
- T3. Chiangmai £9.95 N
- Chicken satay with peanut sauce, vegetable spring roll with sweet chilli sauce and chicken green curry served with Pad Thai noodle.
- T4. Lamphun £9.95 N
- Duck spring roll with hoi-sin sauce, squid with home made garlic mayo and stir-fried chicken with cashew nut served with Jasmine rice.
- T5. Udon Thani £9.95
- Prawn tempura with sweet chilli sauce, prawn green curry and stir-fried beef with ginger and vegetable served with jasmine rice.
- T6. Phuket £9.95 V
- Vegetable spring roll with sweet chilli sauce, stir-fried mixed vegetable and garlic with soya sauce vegetable green curry served with Jasmine rice.
- T7. Sukhothai £9.95 N
- Prawn on toast with sweet chilli sauce, chicken satay with peanut sauce and chicken massaman curry served with Pad Thai noodle.
- T8. Koh Samui £10.95
- Tom Yam mussel & pepper squid with home made garlic mayo and prawn green curry served with Jasmine rice.
- T9. Sukhumvit £9.95
- Vegetable spring roll with sweet chilli sauce, prawn on toast with sweet chilli sauce and sweet & sour chicken served with stir-fried egg noodle.
- T10. Thai Prawn Crackers £2.00
- Served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T12. Chicken Satay £3.25 N
- Char-grilled marinated chicken breast on bamboo skewers served with peanut sauce.
- T13. Vegetable Spring Roll £3.25 V
- Deep fried golden spring roll filled with mixed vegetables and glass noodle with sweet Chilli sauce.
- T14. Squid Kari Age £3.25
- Deep fried twist of tender squid with seasoned coating served with home made garlic mayo.
- T15. Prawn Toast £2.95
- Deep fried mince prawn mixed with garlic, pepper and coriander root on toast served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T16. Duck Roll £3.25
- Deep fried shredded duck, cucumber and spring onion spring roll served with Hoi-Sin sauce.
- T17. Dim Sum £3.25
- Mince chicken and prawn, water chestnut, coriander, garlic and pepper wrapped with wonton pastry served with sweet dark soya sauce.
- T18. Prawn Tempura £3.50
- Deep fried marinated king prawn in a lightly crispy batter served with sweet chilli sauce.
THAI TAPAS EXPRESS LUNCH
- T19. Lemongrass Massaman Curry £6.95
- Lamb Massaman curry served with Jasmine rice.
- T20. Lemongrass Pad Thai £6.95 N
- Stir-fried rice noodle with king prawn, egg, bean sprout, carrot, spring onion and tamarind sauce.
- T21. Lemongrass Green Curry £6.95
- Chicken green curry served with Jasmine rice.
- T22. Lemongrass Cashew Nut £6.95 N
- Stir-fried chicken with cashew nut, mushroom, spring onion, green and red pepper and dried chilli served with Jasmine rice.
- T23. Lemongrass Spicy Noodle £6.95
- Drunken noodle in the meaning of Thai. Stir-fried rice noodle with chicken, mixed fresh Thai herbs, garlic and fresh chilli.
- T24. Lemongrass Sweet And Sour £10.95
- Sweet and sour fillet sea bass served with Jasmine rice.
Lemongrass is open 7 days a week for lunch and evening meals.
Lunch : 12:00 – 2:30
Dinner : 5:30 - 11:00 (last orders for food is 10:45)
To avoid disappointment, it’s best to book your table in advance. Please call on Tel: 01293 550255 or send an email with the button below. Please note, your email booking is only confirmed once you’ve received a reply. During busy periods, we recommend calling to check availability. We look forward to seeing you.